Walk in with the Bargaining Team on Wednesday May 11 at 3:45
On Wednesday, May 11 at 4pm, the SEA Bargaining Team is meeting with the SPS Management Team for the first time. To show support and solidarity for the SEA Bargaining Team, SEA building reps decided at the recent strategy meeting to organize a Walk-In / Stand-Out event for the start time of the 1st Bargaining session.
Here are the logistics of the Walk-In (of the Bargaining Team) / Stand-out (of supporting members) Event
- It is Wednesday, May 11 from 3:45-4:15.
- It will be held in the courtyard in front of 1550 Main Street.
(It is suggested to park under 91 or any other convenient parking lots/garages. Carpooling might be helpful).
- Members will gather afterwards at Theodore’s for further conversation or whatever!
- Everyone is encouraged to wear blue that day, again to show solidarity! Take pictures of faculty wearing blue and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can post them on Facebook and our website.
- SEA has signs made and we will bring more to the Walk-In-Stand-Out: either a sign that states All our children deserve… or a sign about charter schools.
We hope to see you there...wearing BLUE!!!